LINK BUILDING IN DIGITAL MARKETING
I have explained link building with a digital marketing perspective and how it could be useful for a user. While link building is an important term in digital marketing to achieve success in online marketing. For a user, building a content becomes more interesting with taking care of link building to achieve proficiency in a particular business.
HIGH QUALITY CONTENT
A content writer can be an architecture of a content that is useful and enhance learning. The Internet is a medium for finding opportunities, education & entertainment. I prefer to say ‘internet is like an ocean with lots of hidden gem beneath it, a searcher can either go for the gems or else just explore the depth of internet as a never-ending process’. Thus, the link building is very important for advancing a content in the depth of the internet. A user can build a content that is related to the daily lifestyle or according to needs of an audience, for instance, a topic on health, sci-fiction or technology can be tempting for a researcher in that fields. Moreover, creating content on trending topic could be the preferable method to update the audience. With the advent of social media, now the content can be easily shared and readily available. With an intense competition on increasing sales, the market is forced to make the employee build high-quality content. Moreover, I can say two decades ago people don’t know about online video channels, which enforce them to completely rely on televisions for keeping them up to date. At present a user can educate the followers with video enable content, thus, innovation can be used in a content. Therefore, using content with problems and a possible solution or a critical analysis of the most talk about topics with the latest research methods could be adopted.
OFF SITE PARTICPATION
Understanding a off-site participation is mostly direct user to build the relationship on other social media channels. In other words, it can be said, a person should advertise a business in online channels. An off-site engagement can be maintained on social media via sharing posts or showing interest by commenting or liking in other advertisers work. Thus, like a symbiosis, the phenomenon could be understood in a language of link building of sharing a mutual understanding and build an off-site relationship to advertise each other work and keep the content readable to a searching audience. Thus, it can be done by looking for the influencer on popular social media like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and many other organized social media to build a bonding with mutual understanding to survive in the online business.
METHODS IN OFFSITE PARTICIPATION
- A most convenient approach to link building is using personal contact. Asking them to share the post on their accounts. It will be useful to get oneself a small audience to keep everyone motivated.
- looking for the SEO related business or expert that can complete the link building tasks with their skills or online tools available. This method could be an expensive one, as nobody works for free and these experts will charge money to get the work done.
- High link equity mostly refers to linking the content with a popular website.
- low link equity can be understood as linking a content with harmful websites, not a smart approach.
- Inbound links can be understood to link content with the other useful content from the same website. It is the most recommended method of link building.
- Outbound link can be term as linking a content with other two to three website.
Lastly, I can conclude that link building provides a base for the content to get successfully crawl by the searcher on the search engine. Learning link building is never a difficult thing for an outgoing person, in other sense, it doesn’t mean a person with introvert nature has to be transformed as an extrovert to get successful. It is not hard to like a useful article or comment on it, another person will do the same for the article written by you. Otherwise, approaching the facility of using paid tools or an expert advice is always an alternative available for the researcher.